Get the most out of your trip to Wales - Book a Local Guide
Whether you want a guide for an hour, a day or a week, Turnstone Tours can meet your needs.
Whatever your requirements, contact Donna Goodman at Turnstone Tours and she will endeavour to help.
You may want:
• A town walk E.g. around historic Caernarfon, Conwy, Beaumaris, etc.
• A coach tour with commentary - lots of routes and attractions to choose from.
• A country walk E.g. on Anglesey’s Heritage Coast or in the picturesque Snowdonia National Park.
• A more serious walk with a qualified Mountain Leader.
• A tour for children or teenagers.
• A Thematic Tour such as:
- In the footsteps of King Arthur
- Hauntings and Hangings in Caernarfon
- Castles and Cream teas
Donna Goodman holds the Wales Blue Badge Guide qualification awarded by the Wales Tourist Board, and is a member of the Institute of Tourist Guiding. She is qualified to guide you throughout Wales including the capital city Cardiff.